Energy efficient, continuously running bathroom and kitchen fan.
The ECO dMEV has been designed and developed to offer the market a constant volume, continuously running decentralised extract fan to achieve the lowest power consumption, the lowest noise and the lowest life-cycle costs.
One Fan For All Situations
ECO Friendly and Ultra Quiet
- Constant volume, continuously running extract ventilation with up to 5 adjustable trickle speed settings
- Fitted with low watt DC motors for minimum energy consumption down to 1.5 Watts
- Incredibly quiet running below 20 dB(A)
- SAP Appendix Q eligible achieving a low Specific Fan Power of 0.26 W/l/s
- 4 interchangeable front panel trims
- Timer, humidity sensor and pullcord models
- Backdraught shutter as standard
- Complies with Building Regulations, Part F, for System 3 – Continuous Mechanical Extract
- Incredibly low power consumption
- One fan for all situations
- Ease of installation and commissioning of speed settings
- Stylish features
- Highly versatile, can be installed into walls and ceilings
- Ease of maintenance
- Low life-cycle costings
Lowest Life-cycle Costs
In addition to the standard ECO dMEV fan, which can be boosted by an external switch, the following three models are available:
This model comes with an adjustable run-on timer, set to between 1 and 30 minutes.
This version is fitted with an adjustable integral humidity sensor and timer to boost the fan when the humidity in the room reaches a pre-set level. It can also be boosted via an external switch. The timer is adjustable between 1 and 30 minutes.
This version is fitted with an integral humidity sensor, timer and pullcord for manual boost.